miércoles, 20 de agosto de 2014

Ana Cristina Morales

Hi! Good morning everyone.. This is Ana's blog.

First at all, I let you know somethings about me. My full name is Ana Cristina Morales, I'm  law student in  "Tec de Monterrey", in Monterrey. I have been living here since 2  years.  . I  born on August 6th, 1990 in Acapulco, Guerrero. I really love Acapulco because is tropical paradise, but I have to move to Monterrey, because I had to study my  major. Was and is still really hard for me be away for my family. When the vacations is near, I'm so happy because I will see them. My family, usually visit me here in Monterrey, and I visit them as well. In my family we are eight members, my parents, two sisters, one brother and my little niece. We are a united family, and enjoy our time together.

Well, this is me, I hope you enjoy your visit around my blog. See you next week. Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. You wrote very nice information. Please make the following corrections: I wrote the correct words in capital letters.
    Line 1: period after Morales. I'm A law student AT Tec.....

    Line 2: I have been living here FOR two years (not since two years). I WAS born ( not I born)..... because IT is a tropical....(not because is)

    ..I MOVED to Monterrey (not have to move)....

    Line 3: IT was and still is (not Was and is still). When VACATION time (not vacations) is near......

    ResponderBorrar